Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wedding - Katherine and Matt

On Saturday I photographed Katherine and Matt's wedding. Their family and friends were so good to me, offering drinks and help all the time. The wedding party was beyond energetic, but never annoying. Thank to all of you for letting me do my thing.



A few portraits of Katherine before the ceremony.


I think Katherine's parents were scratching their heads when I took their beautiful daughter out of their beautiful house and stuck her in front of a dirty retaining wall, but hopefully this one will redeem me.


Sacred Heart Church in Calgary.


The Yard House.





Best man, being the best man I guess.








The wedding party killing time.


A very cool pair of Nine West.





Wiffle cow chasing bride and groom. "Mmm, flowers".


The Alberta Room at the Palliser. Room decor and design by Lynn Del Castilho (delcy)


There were so many great moments during the dance (including a performance by Katherine and her dad), but his one took the prize (I think this is Matt's grandfather).

No comments: