Monday, July 30, 2007

Wedding - Renata and Brad

Brad likes the beach and it was a great beach day Saturday. Unfortunately for Brad (and his groomsmen), he had to wear a three piece black suit all day. Sacrifice for love I guess!

The ceremony was at the Lougheed House with the reception at Heritage Park. I thought it was pretty cool how Renata's dress style fit in with the decor at both locations. Here are a few photos of her before the ceremony.






Down the aisle, or stairs I guess first.


After the ceremony the wedding party (all 16 of them!) enjoyed some fun in the sun at Heritage Park.








I ended up with quite a few different photos of the entire wedding party, but I liked this one best.










Check out the cool wood inlay on Brad's ring. I want a new ring now.




The flower girl stuck it out with us all afternoon and didn't make a peep once, even when she got sunscreen in her eye. She is such a sweetie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have to ask---were you allowed to sit backwards on the swing ride to photograph the bride and groom behind you?