Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Wedding - Natasha and Brian

I was back in Golden last Friday for another eye pleaser at the Eagle's Eye Restaurant on top of the Kicking Horse Resort. Natasha and Brian came all the way out from Winnipeg for a mountain wedding.







Another great bouquet by Stephanie Laprairie of Stems Floral Gallery in Calgary.




The half million dollar foot bridge in Golden is one of my favourite locations anywhere. And yes, Brian is very tall.






A detail from the reception. One of the guests asked me if I saw the minature "nunchucks" on the table. I am going to cut him some slack because he was likely from Manitoba :)


Natasha and the brides maids arrived in a helicopter and none of the guests were in on the secret. They made a few close passes before landing. The guests were very fired up.




I am pretty good a identifying who will be a "crier" and usually keep an eye on those people. The best man caught me way off guard while the bride walked down the aisle. It was awesome!






No comments: