Friday, June 15, 2007

Wedding - Deanna and Geoff

Deanna and Geoff were my first couple to book a 2007 date, so their wedding has been a long time coming, but I think it was worth the wait! The weather looked sketchy, but in the end everything worked out well.






Deanna and her sister Carmen (left side) grew up in this house and apparently shared this very room until they were 17! I figured it would be a pretty good place to do a portrait of the girls before the wedding. Keen maudiebloggers will recognize Carmen from her wedding last summer.


Happy couple leaving the ceremony.


The "best man" was named Nancy and no that isn't him on the far left! Sorry Scott, couldn't resist.












"Dude, your cute, but if you put your greasy fingers on my lens I won't be playing with you anymore. Any ways, I think your Treo is ringing."

No comments: