Monday, June 04, 2007

E-session Bina and Raoul

I first met Raoul years ago while mountain biking up on Nose Hill. He put up a roomate wanted add and a Kiwi named Karl replied. That's how we got to know Karl and Jo, who have been on this BLOG a fair bit. So any ways, fast forward a few years and now Raoul is engaged and I am happy to photographing his wedding this fall out in Saskatoon. I met up last week with Bina and Raoul to do an engagement session and he was excited because you could see where they got engaged from the location I had chosen. I didn't get the whole story, but I guess he took Bina up to some radio tower to propose (he claims there is a nice view). That is so typical of guys eh? Drag your girl friend up to some big metal object and then ask them to spend the rest of their lives with you. I knew he was a Radiologist, but I thought he was actually a doctor. Bina, you better take care of the honeymoon plans.

On the horizon, in the middle of the photo you can just make out the radio tower.










No comments: