Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wedding - Mark and Michelle

On November 4th I photographed a Mailman marrying a Mailwomen. Actually if you want to be politicaly correct they are called Letter Carriers these days. Michelle and Mark have both driven delivery routes for Canada Post so they know the city way better than me, which was just fine because I had a blast shooting at a bunch of new locations. Actually, we didn't go to one place I had ever been before getting to the reception at Springbank Links Golf Club. They even managed to find a Canada Post truck.

The ring bearer shows off the goods.


When we were kids my brother and I had to sit and be quiet in church or we would usually suffer some sort of subtle physical encouragement to shut up and sit still. This kid watched Thomas the Train during the ceremony. Kids these days have it good.












Long dress and no one will know.














No comments: