Monday, May 08, 2006

Letter From a Couple

It's always tough to get started on Monday, but this morning I woke up to a nice email, which should get me through to lunch. I met with this couple a month ago, but they ended up having to change their date to a different weekend which we had already booked.

Hi Alan and Suzanne,

I just wanted to drop you a line to tell you how much
XXXX and I love your approach to wedding photography.
We have spoken to 7 different photographers and we
always compare them to you. (In fact, I just came home
from yet another meeting and half way through I was
thinking "Why can't Alan be available." .)

We know that you are already booked for the date we
have set upon. (We are disappointed, but completely
understand.) I simply wanted to tell you that we think
your photos, approach, and style to a wedding are
fantastic. The couple who booked you are lucky.

Hope you have a great day! Cheers...

No comments: