Saturday, March 24, 2007

E-session - Jessica and Stew

After several postponements due to weather I was finally able to get out with Jessica and Stew for their long awaited engagement shoot. Jessica admittedly is a huge fan of this BLOG so I was a bit worried I wouldn't be able to live up to her expectations. They both work in the advertising/marketing industry. Stew is the PR manager for Fetch Communications (I love their logo) and Jessica is the Brand Manager for Big Rock, my favourite brewery. She worked on the "upadablock" campaign, which was brilliant. I don't know what they will think of the end product but I had a great time, and she gave me a six pack of beer at the end of the shoot so I figure at least they thought I did a good job eh?













It is no secret that I am a big fan of dripping wet punchy color (or contrasty black and whites), but I just couldn't resist dropping the color out of this and giving it that 70's Polaroid look.










I didn't get the full story, but it sounded like someone bought someone a drink here and the rest is history.

No comments: